Full Stack Java Developer
Salary: Up to £600pd (inside IR35)
Working on a year-long contract, our client is seeking a Java/J2EE Full-stack developer.
To apply for the role, you will have the following experience:
- Software development experience with Java frameworks – Spring, Microservices
- Strong Java skills and should be hands-on
- Service implementation – REST Services
- Hands-on expertise in the development and deployment of code over public clouds and container environments.
- Knowledge on middleware & distributed messaging - Kafka
- Experience with CI/CD build pipelines and toolchain – Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Jira
- Experience with container technologies (Docker) and supporting frameworks (Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Working knowledge of industry practice and standards – Agile Framework
- High Proficiency in Open Source Technologies/Framework/Tools
- Very good in terms of understanding requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas as required.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision, while collaborating cross-functionally with partner security, operations, and infrastructure teams
This role has been deemed inside IR35, and you would be required to work through an FCSA approved umbrella company for the duration of the project.
IT and Engineering Talent Manager
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org