Head of Embedded Software
Salary: £75,000 - £87,500
A highly innovative and genuinely industry leading manufacturer in the Bristol area currently requires a Head of Embedded Software to join their team. The successful Head of Embedded Software will be leading a team of software engineers who are working on the next generation of new and genuinely innovative products, from development of products throughout the realization, concept phase and into development. You will be working on genuinely innovative and high-tech products which will have a huge impact on people’s lives.
This is a senior position which provides an excellent opportunity to play a key role within an expanding organization. On offer is a highly competitive salary and benefits as well as the opportunity to work on genuinely innovative products within a rapidly growing company.
You will be leading the design or embedded systems, ensuring that system designs are implemented correctly. Leading the development of design & development processes, including the selection of tools and methods. Ensuring your team have the relevant tools and skills to fulfil their roles whilst continuously looking to grow the team.
- Educated to at least bachelors’ level in a relevant discipline (electronics, physics, computer science etc.)
- Experience managing embedded system design & development projects
- Good man management skills and experience
- Requirement’s specification experience
- Experience of design for distributed, real-time systems from architectural level down to hardware design and software architectural design
- System and software design and development verification and validation experience
- Experience within a highly regulated industry would be highly beneficial
- Prior experience with the design and development with RTOSs and microprocessors
- Experience recruiting engineers into existing teams
Engineering Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com