Software Engineer (PHP) | Flexible working options
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are currently supporting a well-established client in Cardiff who require a mid-level Software Engineer to join of their many cross functional agile teams. As a Software Developer you will work in an experienced team on a number of high-profile products, developing & maintaining innovative live web applications, web service solutions, management tools and batch processing services.
The company is a forward thinking, progressive organisation that is constantly growing. They provide businesses with a range of data cleansing, tracing and identity verification services and are the UK’s foremost provider of consumer data solutions.
- Strong demonstrable knowledge and experience of PHP (including MVC frameworks)
- Experience of development frameworks such as Laravel, Zend , CakePHP - or relatable
- Database experience – MySQL , SQL , NoSQL or MariaDB
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with cross functional groups as required
- Strong knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery
There is tremendous opportunity to personally develop your career down a number of different paths as well as the opportunity to work with a range of complex projects and technologies. Candidates looking to apply for this role must look to constantly update and develop their technical knowledge; responsibilities in this role will be varied however will include –
- Work as part of an agile product development team
- Develop and maintain our web applications, web service solutions and batch processing services
- Work alongside product management, project management and engineering teams to plan development for delivery of products and enhancements
- Ensure that the development team continues to deliver high quality products within efficient timescales
Role overview/package (at a glance):
- A competitive starting salary of £30,000 - £42,000 (depending on experience)
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Flexible working between core hours (core hours 10am-3pm)
- Flexible work from home options (2-3 days per week as standard) although for candidates based outside of Wales this is open for negation and more flexibility is granted.
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays (and Christmas shut down to managers/team’s discretion)
- Medical insurance options
- Share scheme (company profit share incentive)
- Flexible dress code (dress for the day/occasion)
- Free onsite parking (with city centre location)
- Progression and opportunity to learn new skills
Plus, so much more ….
Remote/office working – The team’s are based fully remote currently with a phased return scheduled for October 2021. Flexibility will be given and it’s likely that employee’s will be required to attend the offices between 1-3days per week depending on location/ability/experience.
For more information or a confidential chat call Nathan Handley on 02920 252 500 or click APPLY now for a quick reply! Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/
Please note we are only able to consider candidates based inside of the UK without working restrictions.
Principal Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org