Salary: £31,000 - £42,000
SOC Security Analyst
£31,000-42,000 & benefits - Remote with occasional customer meetings and SOC tours in Cardiff.
We are looking for a Security Analyst to help our client in Cardiff deliver an outstanding customer experience.
You will be resolving customer incident and have a desire to broaden your security knowledge and skills. If you have some good all round Security Support experience and would like to be part of a well established SOC team we'd love to hear from you. Having some prior industry recognized skills relating to information security, Linux, Windows and Networking will be a must for this one.
The ideal skills and experience would include:
Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and diagnose production application, system and network issues to provide rapid remediation within a collaborative environment.
• Strong belief in ownership, from identification through resolution and validation of Operational issues.
• Strong Customer Focus.
• Be able to prioritize escalated cases/requests.
• Intermediate command of Linux systems administration and working with BASH
• Intermediate understanding of networking including TCP/IP
• Intermediate experience with network monitoring and packet analysis tools
• Intermediate understanding of a cloud environment & infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
• Basic hands on experience working with Windows infrastructure
• Basic experience in one of Linux, Windows or Database administration
• Basic hands on experience configuring Windows or Linux system logging
• Intermediate understanding of Windows or Linux logging / auditing capabilities
• Intermediate understanding of HTTP, SSL/TLS, SOAP, and reverse proxies
• Intermediate experience using an IDS eg., Snort.
• Basic knowledge of netflows and netflow analysis
If this sounds of interest to you please apply now for a full job description and confidential chat, thanks!
Get in touch:email@example.com