Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience)
IntaPeople are currently supporting a forward-thinking company who require a passionate product owner/manager to join their London team. You’ll get the opportunity to support multiple projects within a challenging environment whilst working with Big Data, analytics and enterprise technology solutions.
Working alongside the product & technical teams, you’ll be responsible for leading the execution of a product roadmap for a feature and contribute to the development lifecycle and continual improvement of the business. Having strong communication skills will be essential as you’ll continue to train, educate internal and external business partners during the onboarding process.
- Proven experience as a Product Owner / Product Manager (between 1-3+ years commercial experience)
- University related degree level
- Data analysis skills
- Understands strong company principles and procedures
- Uses technologies to assist day to day tasks (such as SQL, PowerBI & Excel)
- Familiarity with Agile Methodologies
- Can communicate effectively with the wider team (including technical & non-technical peers / stakeholders)
You will focus on delivering user experience and customer interaction to gather and understand key requirements whilst continuing to keep up to date with new incidents and updates. You’ll sit within the wider technology team and collaborate with developers, testers, architects and other product managers to ensure project delivery is as the fore front of the business.
We are open to speaking with candidates with all levels and abilities. Whether you're a graduate with 1-2 years product experience or an experienced product owner/manager looking for a new challenge this opportunity has plenty of growth and progression. This will be a challenging role and will provide huge learning and growth opportunity. Someone who is smart, hungry for growth and self development would suit this position.
Company Benefits at a glance;
- A competitive salary (circa £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience)
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Flexible working (between core hours)
- Hybrid working model (1-2 days per week in the office)
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Medical/Life insurance options
- London location
- Training opportunities with a strong progression path
Plus, many other benefits such as share scheme, casual dress & team days/nights out ….
For more information or a confidential chat call Rachae Maule or Nathan Handley on 02920 252500, or click APPLY now for a quick reply!
We are unable to provide sponsorship opportunities to candidates who do not have the ability to work within the UK without restriction
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org