Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
Are you an experienced, process driven Quality Manager with a passion for making a difference within healthcare?
Are you looking for a new role within a leading organisation that operate in increasingly diverse environments?
Our client provide a complete pathology service to hospitals, occupational health providers, clinicians and clinical researchers and have enlisted the help of IntaPeople to source a Quality Manager for their laboratory on the outskirts of Monmouthshire.
Job type: permanent
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £40k - £50k dependant on experience
As a Quality Manager you will be responsible for:
- Establishing, implementing and maintaining Quality Management Systems (QMS) including Qpulse (document control and CAPA systems)
- Monitor performance and area’s of improvement of the QMS to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness
- Ensure that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that the QMS is being followed and that there is a system in place for the identification, storage, protection, retrieval, retention time and disposition of such records
- Ensure correct training is provided in the use of Qpulse and induct new staff into the requirements of the QMS
- Work with line managers to achieve completeness of staff training records
- Ensure the continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the QMS by auditing its performance at planned intervals and assess opportunities for improvements
- Regularly review and ensure quality objectives are set by senior management for measuring the performance of the QMS
- Ensuring that senior management undertake periodic but regular assessments of customer satisfaction. reports and that consequent improvement are identified and implemented
- Manage the internal audit process ensuring audits are performed and reported in a timely and appropriate manner with corrective actions implemented in line with QMS requirements
- Trained auditor for an ISO 9001 based quality management system or equivalent
- Degree or equivalent qualification or 5 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise authority and responsibility where required in a diplomatic manner
- Analytical, negotiation and strong influencing skills
- Lean process approach
- The ability to write clear and concise documentation
- A methodical approach to solving queries
- Experience in dealing with ISO 17025 or ISO 15189/CPA quality management system is desirable but not essential
- A working knowledge of Qpulse is desirable but not essential
If you have the experience and attributes to perform successfully in this role, we would love to hear from you.
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org