Python Data Engineer - Remote
Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople are helping scale up a Data Analytics team with a Data Engineer due to growth and progression within the tribe. Although the head office is in Cardiff, you will have a choice between being office-based, fully remote or a hybrid approach. We can only consider applications from those based in the UK.
About the role…
- This company really rewards talent and hard work by giving bonuses, pay rises and career progression. They have won endless awards for being an exemplary employer year after year.
- The tribe are elevating and taking data analytics from on-premise systems to the cloud, creating a nice usable format in Google Cloud Platform that can be used by all.
- Some data sources are live so you will be responsible for BAU tasks, some are at reconciliation stage, some pipelines in development and some yet to be built.
- You will be proactive and have a real passion for data.
- You have an inquisitive nature and want to constantly develop your skills.
- As an open engineer who enjoys learning new skills, you will thrive in their self-development half days where the team can upskill and consistently improve.
About the Skills and Experience required:
- Python and SQL are essential, Java and R are beneficial.
- 3-4 years’ experience in Cloud, Google Cloud Platform would be ideal, but we are interested in speaking with Data Engineers from AWS, Azure and Private cloud backgrounds too.
- 2 years + experience in Big Data
‘Apply Now’ to be considered or contact Kim Gibbons for a confidential chat.
IT Team Lead
Get in touch:email@example.com