Salary: Please contact us
IntaPeople is currently supporting a large IT focussed contact/support centre in Cardiff with the search for an experienced and forward-thinking and experienced Technical Architect. The client are national leaders within the public sector service technology industry.
This position is a newly created role within the business so the Technical Architect will be heavily involved in driving new features and technical service offering to new and existing clients. Due to the need for a new TA this role will be initially a 12month fixed term contract with a long-term plan of becoming permeant.
- Have experience designing and supporting integrated Cloud services
- Oracle Service Cloud or Integrating Oracle with other systems, both Cloud and On-Prem.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Applications.
- Experience working within a team of Business Analysts
- Preferably have experience working with the Government or Public Sector
- Possess Security Clearance (Or the ability to get Security Clearance)
- Experience in Cloud technologies, APIs and data management
- Business Compliance: ISO 9001 Quality Management System / ISO 14001 Environmental Management System/ ISO 27001 Security Management System/ PCI/ GDPR
Joining this busy cross-functional team, you will lead on the design of technical solutions involving both Cloud and On-prem services, provide design documentation (including HLDs and LLDs) and provide technical leadership during the Discovery and Design stages. As well as understanding company needs, you will communicate effectively across the technology function whilst being open-minded and be comfortable in bring proactive to question and challenge new and improved solutions and ways of working.
The aim is to continue building their service offering in their industry. You will join a small technical focussed team to ensure that projects and products are full functional and user friendly. If you have experience with other technologies such as Oracle, this will come as a bonus otherwise you can be prepared to learn and upskill in these areas.
What’s on offer for you;
- Competitive Starting Salary - up to £60,000 Pro Rata (Depending on experience)
- Fixed term contract (12months) – aim to flip to perm in the future
- Starting at 23 days annual leaving + Bank Holidays
- Company pension contribution (3%)
- Attendance bonuses and incentives
- Free onsite parking
- Progression and training opportunities
- North Cardiff Location
For more information or a completely confidential chat please call David Enright on 07341776161 or 02920 252 500 or email email@example.com. We offer candidate referral rewards for any successful candidates hired via the referral platform.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Get in touch:firstname.lastname@example.org