Your new company
A tech focussed organisation focussing on building applications based around privacy, encryption and giving individuals greater power over their data.
What you’ll be doing
We are seeking a strong Software Developer in Test / Automation Tester to join our client, to help test bespoke applications and be part of a core team helping to connect our clients to their customers. You will be implementing bespoke automation tests in order to increase efficiency and effectiveness through the CI/CD pipelines. By automating the process as much as possible you can speed up the time to connect with new customers and help our client grow within the industry.
Our client are big advocates of training from within. Whilst we need someone with the core skills, they will be able to train you in their microservice architecture, give you exposure to new tools / technologies and, as the company grows, so will you. They set development plans in place right from the 1st day and help their employees to grow their technical careers.
What you need to be successful
• Highly competent in Java, Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, SQL, RESTful API's and asynchronous messaging architectures.
• Ability to create, maintain and support automated tests throughout the CI/CD pipelines.
• Proven track record of conducting performance and load testing of backend services and analysing data for bottlenecks, memory leaks and areas that can be improved.
• Experience with microservice architectures and object oriented design.
• Automating tests for Android and iOS mobile applications.
What you’ll receive
Private Medical Insurance
Cycle to work scheme
25 days holiday
5 paid personal development days;
Dedicated learning schemes to develop your skills
Call Kieran or Sergio on 02920252500 or send your CV to us.
Your new company