Product Owner – Cardiff
We are working with a FS start-up in Cardiff and are on the lookout for a Product Owner to join the team – ideally with an interest / experience of Cryptocurrency. You’ll work with the wider team to develop new feature propositions and help shape the voice of the product, reaching the right market to grow a loyal customer base.
What you’ll be doing…
We’re open to most levels of candidate focussing initially on Junior / Mid-level Product Owners. This role will grow and change with the business with you responsible for the design, commercialisation and continuous improvement for the product, helping the client improve and scale appropriately.
As a start-up you’ll be expected to get stuck in, however, generally responsibilities will include -
* Know customers and their problems and identify opportunities to improve their experience
* Shape the product strategy and roadmap on web, iOS and Android.
* Collaborate with UX design, engineering and operations teams to develop the product, drive adoption and maximise product engagement.
* Manage the product backlog, clearly articulating and agreeing the user stories and acceptance criteria and prioritising to ultimately help deliver the overall product vision.
* Own the numbers. Define KPIs for your product, analyse the impact of changes and provide insightful recommendations for continuous improvement.
* Track and analyse the performance of the platform and incorporate key learnings into your product optimisation strategies.
We’re looking for someone who’s customer-obsessed but in a good way; needless to say, you are a social person with great communication skills and the talent to motivate people in the right direction. You’ll be comfortable leading the pack and guiding them to the light, issues don’t block you – you either fix them or find a workaround.
Ideally, you will have some experience managing software products in high growth, fast-moving consumer facing industries as well as being a passionate and entrepreneurial problem-solver who wants to work in an early stage business, start-up environment.
Though you don’t need 100% of this we’re also looking for people who -
* Have experience with small, agile cross-functional teams to achieve shared goals and targets.
* Are obsessed with well-crafted mobile and consumer apps
* Are proactive with the ability to use your initiative, provide innovative thinking and ideas, and function effectively in highly dynamic and unstructured environment.
*Have an analytical approach with the ability to identify actionable insights to optimise product performance to achieve our growth objective.
Still here? Good!
The company have a competitive salary, flexible and remote options available as well as share options. This is a crucial role in the company as you are in the driver’s seat to help deliver value and really put your own stamp on something – For more details/Job spec please apply to get in touch with Jonathan Edwards.
Product Owner – Cardiff