You will join the company as the second software developer, focusing on the development of their main bespoke online software, working 4 days from home and 1 day in the office.
What they can offer:
- Variety of work - the chance to work on not just the online software, but also updating the company website, database design, maintaining applications in C# .NET, and learning the systems and networking aspect – and you can choose to focus wherever you want!
- Friendly team, open plan office environment and casual dress
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays & time off over Christmas!
- Phone and laptop provided – and your choice of OS
- Investment into training – whether online or physical
Who we are looking for:
But aside from that we don’t mind whether you’re Front End, Back End or Full Stack, as long as you’re enthusiastic about what you do, and you’re keen to progress and learn new things!
- You should have 6 months – 2 years of development experience, who shows their passion for technology through the projects you have worked on (personal or commercial)
- Knowledge of AWS
- Any of the following would also be beneficial – Networking and API’s, database design, GoLang, C# and .NET, CSS & HTML
If you’re interested in finding out more, then please apply with your CV or contact Catrin on 02920 252500 to find out more.