Circa £40,000 + Benefits package
IntaPeople is currently seeking a Service Manager to join an established client in Cardiff. The company have experienced rapid growth recently and continue to develop their presence in the South Wales market, becoming a key employer in the area.
The Service Manager will be responsible for assisting the management of customer solutions whilst maintaining a firm understanding of the customers’ business objectives.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to build strong relationships, communicate effectively and maintain a delivery focus to ensure that high quality deliverables are produced.
Primary Accountabilities & Competencies:
• Problem Management
• Incident Management
• Client Management
• Ensure SLA’s are met
• Managing customer expectations & increasing customer satisfaction
• Conduct regular Service Review Meetings with customers
• Managing and developing Client Service Improvement plans
• Being the primary interface for Clients on technical matters
• Responsible for IT Service Management related to the delivery of provisioned services
• Create Incident Reports and Improvement Plans
• Resolve escalated Service issues, ensuring minimal risk and impact to the customers’ solution
• Delivery of Service Management/Service Delivery requirements into company projects
• ITIL v3 Foundation Qualified
• At least 2 years’ experience in a Service Management role
• Experience working with an Incident, Problem & Change Management Process
• A high level of written and verbal communication skills
• Must have an exceptional level of commitment to your Client
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and deal with problems as they arise, managing them through to a desirable resolution.
• Strong organisational and presentation skills
For more information or a confidential chat please call Hayley on 02920 252500 – I look forward to speaking with you.