Circa £40,000 + Benefits package
IntaPeople is currently seeking a Problem Manager to join an established client in Cardiff. The company have experienced rapid growth recently and continue to develop their presence in the South Wales market, becoming a key employer in the area.
The Problem Manager will be responsible for the day to day delivery of the Problem Management Process with the primary objective being to minimise business impact caused by Incidents and the underlying root causes and to prevent the re-occurrence. This will be done through owning, managing and improving the delivery of Problem Management.
Primary Accountabilities & Competencies:
• Responsible for the achievement of Problem Management SLA’s, timely identification for Root Causes and the timely elimination of them
• Ensure the Problem Management process is adhered to by the wider Business Change and IT Teams
• Act as the escalation point for Problem Management and Service Management functions
• Working alongside the IT/Change Teams, ensuring effective monthly Problem Reports are produced
• Build and maintain an excellent strategic and operational relationship with IT/Change resources and leads
• Effective management, governance and continued improvement of the Problem Management process through effective management of service from Change Delivery and IT Teams
• ITIL v3 Foundation Qualified
• At least 2 years’ experience in a Problem Management role
• Experience working with an Incident, Problem & Change Management Process
• A high level of written and verbal communication skills
• Must have an exceptional level of commitment to your Client
• Must have the ability to work under pressure and deal with problems as they arise, managing them through to a desirable resolution.
• Strong organisational and presentation skills
For more information or a confidential chat please call Hayley on 02920 252500 – I look forward to speaking with you.