Would you like to work for a visionary company where you will be working on cutting edge technology related to the new generation of communications?
If so, I have just the role for you.
The company are looking to expand due to undergoing rapid growth, and the ideal individual will support the design of new and highly innovative products/solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Developing a new assembly process with Design Engineers and Technicians
• Working in a clean environment, and must have experience and knowledge of semiconductor assembly methods
• Supporting testing and assembly, so must have a knowledge of mechanical fixtures and jigs
Qualifications & Experience
• Must have experience and in-depth knowledge of product design
• A degree in Engineering or scientific field (Mechanical/Process/Electronics Engineering)
• Experience with prototyping and fault finding, using equipment & related workshop skills
• Must be experienced with CAD (SolidWorks or Equivalent)
• Excellent pension scheme
• Generous holiday allowance
• 37.5-hour full working week
• Development and progression
• Flexible work-life balance
• And much more!
If you feel as though this is the job for you, or just intrigued to find out more, then please get in touch with Hayley on 02920 252500.