IntaPeople is unlike any other recruitment agency. We know how to work hard and play hard, we also offer uncapped commission on all placements from day one and the OTE for this role is £30,000-£50,000. The question you need to ask yourself is are you motivated, sales-driven and passionate enough to be a part of our team? If you think you have what it takes, read on!
- Uncapped commission
- Energetic and dynamic environment
- Training and progression
We are looking for a minimum of 6 months recruitment experience, within any industry, to cross train and recruit within the engineering market, specifically within life science/engineering. With ongoing training and support, you will take control of building your own desk within the engineering field of life science.
You will be responsible for generating new business, managing the recruitment process, building profitable business relationships and sourcing suitable candidates. The ability to work independently and be self-motivated is key, but the ability to work as part of a team will be important.
You will have strong organisational skills and outstanding communication both over the phone and face to face. An understanding of social media platforms, and both inbound and outbound marketing will be hugely beneficial.
- Create and develop your own European client base through outbound and inbound business development
- Manage the client’s requirements using key account management practices
- Develop new leads from competitor analysis, websites, networking, referrals etc.
- Attend relevant exhibitions and seminars
- Arrange and attend face to face client meetings to sell IntaPeople services, and negotiate terms of business and fees
- Manage the complete recruitment process which includes: taking a full job brief from the client, sourcing candidates through a variety of methods (websites, referrals and networking etc.), writing job adverts and news articles, interviewing candidates and negotiating candidate offers.
- Keep up to date with the industry through attendance at meetings, events and reading relevant publications.
If you think from reading this you would be a great match for IntaPeople let’s have a conversation! Get in touch and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will give you a call back; we look forward to hearing from you!
What can IntaPeople offer you?
Our culture…We offer an energetic and dynamic environment and our office is a genuinely fun place to work. We like to encourage creativity and promote a collaborative working environment in which consultants can take ownership of new ideas.
Our training and progression…We have a clear and achievable career path in place which enables us to promote based on ambition, hard work and achievement, as well as focusing on your key skills and how we can develop them further. We have an established training function to support and nurture further potential in all our consultants. We are committed to promoting from within and ensuring careers thrive.
Our incentives...We have BD specific incentives for bringing in new clients and we always look to reward our top performers with up to seven extra holidays per year! In return for your hard work you can expect a competitive base salary, uncapped commission with no threshold, 30 days holiday with annual increases and a duvet day allowance.
Our interests...Outside of the working day we have a social secretary that helps organise team building events and company away days as well as evening socials. Networking is part of our culture and we regularly attend industry relevant conferences as well as upskilling by investing in external courses.