My client, an established Life Sciences company, are focused on delivering exceptional products to their customers and this is an opportunity to thrive in a talented team of professionals.
If you are Continuous Improvement Engineer or Process Improvement Engineer with an electrical background in a manufacturing environment then please get in touch to hear more.
You will support the Continuous Improvement Manager and be responsible for leading a talented team of engineers in a cGMP environment. They are looking for someone “hands on” who is qualified in implementing Lean techniques and looking to advance their career in a blue-chip organisation.
• Implement Lean Manufacturing techniques (Kaizen, 5S, etc)
• Lead engineering team and support the CI Manager
• CAD - ability to read and interpret technical drawings
• Machine improvements
• Plant improvements
• Strong management skills
• Health and Safety knowledge
• Engineering qualification (HND or above)
• Electrical maintenance in a fast-paced environment
• Pharma/Food Manufacturing background