Support Analyst – Swansea
We’re helping to grow the support team for a company based near Swansea, and looking for an experienced Support Analyst to work in a first / second line capacity with internal and external users.
You’ll be responsible for technical support so expect a pretty varied role from call logging, analysis, diagnosis and resolution of Incidents through to the provision of Service Requests, Changes and IT Security functions throughout a range of Technology Service matters, including standard business and bespoke applications.
It would be great if you were coming from a similar environment and have a strong understanding of ITIL. We’re not looking for everything here but it would be great if you have an understanding of -
* Common computing principles and technologies - e.g. PC’s, Printers, Networking, Microsoft, Citrix, Active Directory, Sophos Antivirus and DLP.
* Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 10 with Office 2016/365 exposure
* User & Security Group Active Directory administration experience
* Managing major incidents including business expectations and communications
You should have excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills be capable of working to deadlines with a high attention to detail. Any experience of Ivanti ISM and EPM is desirable as well as an MCDST certification or equivalent (but not necessary for any applications).
What you’ll be doing…
You’ll be working with teams and issues from right across the business so responsibilities will be really varied for this role however will include -
* Receiving, logging and managing of enquiries via the Call logging system (Ivanti) including first line resolution
* Act as part of a wider support team to become a single point of contact providing first and second line technical support via Phone, Email, Portal, On-Site and Remote mediums
* Participating and implementing of bespoke and standard application upgrades
* General maintenance support tasks including Antivirus compliance, Security patching, Image build & update and various IT Security functions including user & security group Active Directory administration
* Participation in On-Call & Out-of-hours support as needed
* Administration of a Windows and Thin Client estate
* Ensure that the escalation process is adhered to in order to swiftly alert line management of critical issues
Still here? Good!
Our client is interested in quality of candidates rather than waiting for someone who’s a 100% match to everything listed – If you’re keen to find out more and please contact Jon on 02920 252500 for more information.
Support Analyst – Swansea