Swansea – Perm – up to £21,000 + Benefits
Are you passionate about code? And love a challenge? Whether you’re from a Computer Science/Studies Background or even a Self-taught developer with the drive for success this role is for you. IntaPeople are currently working with a travel technology company who are looking to expand their development team due to a strong pipeline of projects and growth.
In this role, you will be focusing on enhancing both front and back end development for building and maintaining our current products, and also constructing our next generation of products.
• Develop high-performance, scalable applications
• Analysing and enhancing our web application performance
• Evaluating and improving the performance, durability, and security of applications in production
• Experience with PHP
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Experience of SQL and relational database design concepts
• Desire to learn and research emerging technologies
Nice to haves:
• BS/MS in Computer Science/Studies
• Experience with web application development
• Experience or Interest in Modern JS Frameworks like: Angular.js, JQuery, React, Backbone.js.
• Ecommerce experience (desirable)
• Experience with Agile/SCRUM
If you think that you’d be a great match for the above advert and want to have a chance to join a fast-growing organisation please contact Nathan Handley for a confidential chat on 02920252500 or connect with me via social media: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-handley/