IntaPeople is unlike any other recruitment agency, we offer a supportive environment where everyone is encouraged to help each other and share in each other's success. We also offer uncapped commission on all placements from day one and the on-target earnings for this role is £30,000-£50,000.
The question you need to ask yourself is are you motivated, sales-driven and passionate enough to be a part of our team? If you think you have what it takes and you have recruitment experience, read on!
- Uncapped commission
- An energetic and dynamic environment
- Training and progression opportunities
- Socials and team building events. Past group activities have included snowboarding in the Alps, white water rafting, bowling, go-karting and abseiling
- Casual Fridays
- Regular treats including pizza, breakfast rolls and doughnuts, amongst other great benefits
Do you have at least 6 months’ recruitment experience and a keen interest in technology like AI or VR? We want to hear from you!
The technology industry is far reaching, some of our main areas of expertise include cybersecurity, data analytics, software development, DevOps and testing. With all this variety you will be able to choose what areas interest you the most, focusing your work on the tech stack you enjoy.
If you are interested in technology but need to cross-train, we offer ongoing training and support to help you learn all you need to know; giving you the confidence you need to take control of building your own desk within the technology industry.
We actively encourage attendance at industry events and local meetups to keep up to date with the latest trends and technologies.
Join our Cardiff team and be part of our success
We have a reputation for providing outstanding recruitment service and this has enabled us to develop strong relationships with both long-standing and new clients. It is this commitment to quality that has resulted in consistent growth over the past 24 years.
As a B2B sales professional, you will bring drive and energy. You will be responsible for generating new business, managing the recruitment process, building profitable business relationships, and sourcing suitable candidates. The ability to work independently and be self-motivated is key, but we also have a supportive and encouraging team.
In order to succeed you will need strong organisational skills and outstanding communication, both over the phone and face to face. An understanding of social media platforms, and both inbound and outbound marketing will be hugely beneficial.
- Create and develop your own UK client base through outbound and inbound business development
- Manage the client’s requirements using key account management practices
- Develop new leads from competitor analysis, websites, networking, referrals etc.
- Attend relevant exhibitions and seminars
- Arrange and attend face to face client meetings to sell IntaPeople’s services and negotiate terms of business and fees
- Manage the complete recruitment process which includes: taking a full job brief from the client, sourcing candidates through a variety of methods (websites, referrals and networking etc.), writing job adverts and news articles, interviewing candidates and negotiating candidate offers.
- Keep up to date with industry information through attendance at meetings, events and reading relevant publications
If you think from reading this you would be a great match for IntaPeople let’s have a conversation!
Want to know what others had to say? Check out our employee reviews on Glassdoor and our client/candidate testimonials on Google.
We also have Instagram! See all the office shenanigans here: www.instagram.com/intapeople