Senior DevOps Engineer
Salary - circa £80,000 DOE
We are currently working closely with an innovative Data Management and Analytics start-up based in London who are looking to build a team of Senior DevOps Engineers who have a proven track record of developing complex applications.
As the Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for driving the implementation of the development, testing and deployment of their data management and analytics platform, maintaining our client’s internal development, testing and deployment model.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to really put their stamp on the organisation and play a key part in helping the business grow. A big part of the role will involve collaborating on the development of customised platform rollouts for their clients, in addition to undertaking development projects to link third party systems and data as and when required.
As the successful candidate you will need a wide range of technical experience and be confident picking up and delivering on new projects and technologies. To be considered for the role the DevOps Engineer will need to be able to demonstrate the following experience:
• Excellent understanding of Linux operating systems – Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOs
• In-depth knowledge of scripting and programming languages such as Python, and Bash
• Be highly confident with continuous integration/testing development with Jenkins
• Experience with scale-out frameworks for compute (dedicated, cloud)
• Previously worked with operating-system-level virtualization technologies like Docker
• Have past Orchestration experience with Swarm or Kubernetes
• Knowledge of database deployment and roll out technologies
Although it is not essential, if the Senior DevOps Engineer comes from a Scientific background and has a PhD, this would be highly desirable. It is essential that the Senior DevOps Engineer is driven and passionate about technology, and has excellent communication skills. The ability to engage with both technical and non-technical team members within an agile environment will be vital.
To apply for this position or for more information please apply or call Andrew at IntaPeople on 02920 252 500 for immediate consideration.
Senior DevOps Engineer