This job is no longer available. Please email your CV to the consultant directly or search for new vacancies here.
Rate: £500-£550 p/day
Duration: up to 2 years
Summary of work:
IntaPeople are building a team of Business Architects to help build/refine, implement and embed a Business Architecture and Analysis function to ensure end to end services support technology and operational delivery. The successful candidate will be expected to support and drive forward the planned building of an in-house capability by the end of the contract term.
You will develop a core suite of reusable business architecture and analysis products for all of the central Government client services, and support more specific pieces of business architecture and analysis delivery. This will encompass business analysis, business architecture, information architecture, information modelling, data engineering, data analysis.
• Demonstrable experience in sustainable business architecture and analysis delivery within large complex technology transformation and operational programmes
• Demonstrable experience in implementing business architecture and analysis methodologies, tools and resources
• Demonstrable ability to mobilise an experienced business architecture and analysis team with required skills at speed and scale within the timescales and to manage their performance over the entire contract
• Demonstrable experience in training and coaching and providing skills transfer to permanent staff to become business architecture and analysis professionals and using business architecture tools and methods to document this
• Demonstrable experience in the following areas: value streams, customer journeys, capability models, delivery roadmaps, user needs analysis, identifying user adoption challenges, business design and change analysis, training management
• Demonstrable experience in the following areas: target operating model, design portfolio and programme roadmaps, data dictionaries, detailed data mapping, user journey /feature development, user story and acceptance criteria development
• Demonstrable experience of strategic mapping of business architecture to technical architecture
• Demonstrable experience of managing cross functional design teams (including UX and User researchers) to ensure a successful delivery of strategic business needs
• Demonstrable experience of managing the delivery of design products including the production of customer journeys, BPMN2.0 process maps, user journeys and features and user stories
• Demonstrable experience of aligning business design outcomes to business change and benefits realisation management.
• Demonstrable experience of establishing and maintaining communication networks across a diverse and complex stakeholder environment
• Demonstrable evidence of working within large scale government programmes
• Demonstrable evidence of successfully establishing Intelligent Client Functions to direct and assure deliverables from internal and external suppliers
• Demonstrable evidence of staff with experience of managing expectations and reporting to a wide range of internal departmental and cross-Government stakeholders, including those at senior level
• Demonstrable experience in immigration requirements and business processes, issues, and solutions
If you can say yes to all essential and desirable skills then please apply or call Nia on 02920 252 500 for immediate consideration.