Live recruitment consultant jobs
IntaPeople is unlike any other recruitment agency. We know how to work hard and play hard. We also offer uncapped commission on all placements from day one and the on-target earnings for this role is £30,000-£50,000. The question you need to ask yourself is are you motivated, sales-driven and passionate enough to be a part of our team? If you think you have what it takes click here.
Do you have at least 18 months’ recruitment experience? Are you keen to cross train and recruit within the ever changing and growing IT market? Get in touch now.
Do you have at least 6 months’ recruitment experience and a keen interest in technology like AI or VR? We want to hear from you!
Why do you like working for IntaPeople?
Donáh Srodzinski, Talent Management Team Manager
"IntaPeople opened my eyes to working in an organisation where colleagues fast become friends. We laugh, joke and ride the tough times together as a team.
"Recruitment is never described as easy, it takes a lot of work, consistency and at times pure luck. What IntaPeople offers is stability, education and a great foundation to enable you to propel your career in the direction of success.”
Tom Bilton, Recruitment Consultant
“Compared to previous employers IntaPeople gives me autonomy with my desk, which allows me to concentrate on honing my sales and customer service skills.
"Having geographical freedom to target markets across the UK was another plus that attracted me to IntaPeople. Furthermore we have access to advanced candidate sourcing methods and online platforms for continued learning – Oh and dress down Fridays never hurt anyone either!”
Puti Fofana, Senior Recruitment Consultant
“To be successful in recruitment you have to be resilient and confident in your ability to marry great clients and talented candidates. In this job there are highs and lows so it’s important to have a strong team and a company who supports you. Here at IntaPeople we do just that! It’s actually one of the things I remember most from when I joined IntaPeople nearly 3 years ago, and I’m so proud to be a part of a company that ensures each employee, new and old, are given the training, development and backing they need to succeed.”
Dafny Bento, Technology Talent Consultant
“Recruitment can feel like you are on a rollercoaster; our role is challenging but the reward of finding someone their dream job and working with a great team makes the hard times worthwhile.
"What I love most about IntaPeople is the people, my friends! We work closely, and we support each other desk side. It’s a pressured environment but you can rely on us to get you through the lows and celebrate success.”
The role of a recruitment consultant focuses on two key areas:
- New business development; find and win business with new clients
- Develop new leads from competitor analysis, websites, networking, referrals etc.
- Build client relationships over the telephone and face-to-face
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients and identify opportunities for further business
- Attend business meetings with new and existing clients
- Manage the client’s requirements using key account management practices
- Attend relevant exhibitions and seminars
- Write job adverts and advertise vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
- Source candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs using internal and external databases, social networking and head-hunting
- Thoroughly interview candidates and prepare them for interviews with your clients
- Negotiate offers between your clients and candidates
Recruitment consultants are targeted on both activity (e.g. sales calls and meetings) and financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis, and are expected to achieve and exceed the targets agreed.
Successful candidates will enjoy a host of extras
- Generous and uncapped commission on all placements from day one
- 30 days holiday with annual increases, as well as the opportunity to earn more time off based on performance
- Company funded social events. Past activities have included snowboarding in the Alps, white water rafting, bowling, go-karting and abseiling.
- Casual Fridays
- Employee recognition schemes
- Continuous ongoing training and support
- A competitive and transparent development plan
- Ongoing, weekly, monthly and yearly incentives
What you need to succeed
- Results driven
- Excellent telephone communication
- Articulate and able to present at all levels
- Strong work ethic and a keenness to deliver
- Positive, proactive and successful attitude
- Keen eye for detail
Think you are right for the job?
If you are looking to develop yourself in business and build a career then please apply now. Successful applicants will be invited to visit our offices where you can find out more about the organisation, the team and the role.