Donáh Srodzinski, Talent Management Team Manager
"IntaPeople opened my eyes to working in an organisation where colleagues fast become friends. We laugh, joke and ride the tough times together as a team.
"Recruitment is never described as easy, it takes a lot of work, consistency and at times pure luck. What IntaPeople offers is stability, education and a great foundation to enable you to propel your career in the direction of success.”
Tom Bilton, Recruitment Consultant
“Compared to previous employers IntaPeople gives me autonomy with my desk, which allows me to concentrate on honing my sales and customer service skills.
"Having geographical freedom to target markets across the UK was another plus that attracted me to IntaPeople. Furthermore we have access to advanced candidate sourcing methods and online platforms for continued learning – Oh and dress down Fridays never hurt anyone either!”
Puti Fofana, Senior Recruitment Consultant
“To be successful in recruitment you have to be resilient and confident in your ability to marry great clients and talented candidates. In this job there are highs and lows so it’s important to have a strong team and a company who supports you. Here at IntaPeople we do just that! It’s actually one of the things I remember most from when I joined IntaPeople nearly 3 years ago, and I’m so proud to be a part of a company that ensures each employee, new and old, are given the training, development and backing they need to succeed.”
Dafny Bento, Technology Talent Consultant
“Recruitment can feel like you are on a rollercoaster; our role is challenging but the reward of finding someone their dream job and working with a great team makes the hard times worthwhile.
"What I love most about IntaPeople is the people, my friends! We work closely, and we support each other desk side. It’s a pressured environment but you can rely on us to get you through the lows and celebrate success.”
The role of a recruitment consultant focuses on two key areas:
- New business development; find and win business with new clients
- Develop new leads from competitor analysis, websites, networking, referrals etc.
- Build client relationships over the telephone and face-to-face
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients and identify opportunities for further business
- Attend business meetings with new and existing clients
- Manage the client’s requirements using key account management practices
- Attend relevant exhibitions and seminars
- Write job adverts and advertise vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
- Source candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs using internal and external databases, social networking and head-hunting
- Thoroughly interview candidates and prepare them for interviews with your clients
- Negotiate offers between your clients and candidates
Recruitment Consultants are targeted on both activity (e.g. sales calls and meetings) and financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis, and are expected to achieve and exceed the targets agreed.
What you need to succeed
- Results driven
- Excellent telephone communication
- Articulate and able to present at all levels
- Strong work ethic and a keenness to deliver
- Positive, proactive and successful attitude
- Keen eye for detail
Successful candidates will enjoy a host of extras
- You determine how much you earn - we offer a generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance with no threshold, meaning you have more control.
- A 12 week academy training programme
- Continuous ongoing training and support
- A competitive and transparent development plan
- Ongoing, weekly, monthly and yearly incentives
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, incremental of one day per year, as well as the opportunity to earn more time off based on performance
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Pension scheme
Think you are right for the job?
If you are looking to develop yourself in business and build a career then please apply now. Successful applicants will be invited to attend an assessment day where you can find out more about the organisation, the team and the role.