“The office is a really friendly and supportive working environment. There is a competitive commission structure which gives everyone the opportunity to earn and there is also a great social atmosphere with regular out of work events.”
“Compared to previous employers IntaPeople gives me autonomy with my desk, which allows me to concentrate on honing my sales and customer service skills.
"Having geographical freedom to target markets across the UK was another plus that attracted me to IntaPeople. Furthermore we have access to advanced candidate sourcing methods and online platforms for continued learning – Oh and dress down Fridays never hurt anyone either!”
“Going to work each day is good fun, people work together and your hard work is rewarded. It really helps that everyone enjoys what they do.”
Graduate Development Programme
We want to hear from you. Apply now for our Graduate Development Programme starting Summer 2017.
The role of a recruitment consultant focuses on two key areas:
- New business development; find and win business with new clients
- Develop new leads from competitor analysis, websites, networking, referrals etc.
- Build client relationships over the telephone and face-to-face
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients and identify opportunities for further business
- Attend business meetings with new and existing clients
- Manage the client’s requirements using key account management practices
- Attend relevant exhibitions and seminars
- Write job adverts and advertise vacancies in a professional and attractive manner, in order to find the best candidates
- Source candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs using internal and external databases, social networking and head-hunting
- Thoroughly interview candidates and prepare them for interviews with your clients
- Negotiate offers between your clients and candidates
Recruitment Consultants are targeted on both activity (e.g. sales calls and meetings) and financial billings on a weekly and monthly basis, and are expected to achieve and exceed the targets agreed.
What you need to succeed
- Results driven
- Excellent telephone communication
- Articulate and able to present at all levels
- Strong work ethic and a keenness to deliver
- Positive, proactive and successful attitude
- Keen eye for detail
Successful candidates will enjoy a host of extras
- You determine how much you earn - we offer a generous and uncapped bonus package based on performance with no threshold, meaning you have more control.
- A 12 week academy training programme
- Continuous ongoing training and support
- A competitive and transparent development plan
- Ongoing, weekly, monthly and yearly incentives
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, incremental of one day per year, as well as the opportunity to earn more time off based on performance
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Pension scheme
Think you are right for the job?
If you are looking to develop yourself in business and build a career then please apply now. Successful applicants will be invited to attend an assessment day where you can find out more about the organisation, the team and the role.