We Are Hiring
Recruitment Consultant / B2B Sales Consultants
Due to continued success IntaPeople are expanding their recruitment team, and to help us support this growth we are inviting applications from exceptional people for our next intake of recruiters.
We’d like to hear from individuals who are either already working as a recruitment consultant or can demonstrate experience of working in a challenging B2B environment (we can provide you with all the training and support you need to make the successful transition into recruitment).
Recruiting since 1994 and Wales’ largest specialist independent recruitment consultancy, we know what makes a successful recruiter and will do everything we can to help you reach your full potential.
As an IntaPeople recruitment consultant you will:
• Take complete control of your desk, establishing and developing your own area of expertise within our IT, engineering or commercial recruitment divisions. Whilst we are flexible in our approach, you will be provided with all the tools you need to get your IntaPeople career up and running.
• Develop long-lasting relationships with some of the UK’s most innovative and reputable organisations across a variety of sectors. You will gain a full understanding of their industry, culture and long-term goals in order to provide a superior recruitment service.
• Meticulously vet applicants against the client’s initial requirements, paying close attention to technical attributes, professional achievements and personality type to compile an impressive shortlist of candidates for submission.
• Explore various ways of sourcing higher quality candidates within your niche. This might include social media engagement, job board enrolment, referral campaigns and face-to-face networking at key industry events.
• Make full use of IntaPeople’s vast internal database of UK client and candidate contacts. Our database has been carefully grown over the last 18 years, giving you a distinct advantage over rival agencies by putting you in touch with key contacts quickly.
• Generate new business leads by keeping tabs on hiring activities. This is likely to involve the monitoring of news sources, newspapers, company websites, job boards and more.
• A competitive starting base and 100% uncapped commission.
• A vibrant, friendly office with a fantastic central location and a host of additional benefits. In addition to offering a very competitive commission structure, we arrange regular socials and a snowboarding conference for our top performers.
• Receive regular industry-leading training (both internal and external). You will also have the option of attending conferences and seminars to improve your knowledge and network with key individuals.
• A generous holiday allocation that goes up each year. We also frequently reward high-performing staff members with additional time off.
• The opportunity to progress. At IntaPeople, we have a very low attrition rate because our staff know that if they are serious about progressing, they will. Promotion sees further benefits awarded too.
How do I apply?
To be considered for this position, please send a covering email along with your CV and any other information that you feel is relevant to email@example.com.
Please call +44 (0) 2920 252 500 should you have any questions.
Still not convinced? Take a look at our list of ‘5 Great Reasons Why You Should Work For IntaPeople’:
Competitive starting salary with uncapped commission.
Our competitive commission structure offers you unlimited earning potential, ensuring that your hard work is well-rewarded.
Ongoing training and support - internal and external
We do whatever we can to help you succeed. As well as providing group internal & external training sessions, we also cater for individual training needs
A superb office environment and central location.
IntaPeople offers a host of additional incentives to its staff members, including quarterly socials, Christmas parties and a snowboarding trip for top performers.
A chance to work with the very best.
We honestly believe that we have the best staff in the business. Our friendly and highly knowledgeable team will happily help you find your feet.
A clear career path for ambitious individuals.
We have a very low attrition rate because our staff know that if they are serious about progressing, they will. Promotion sees further benefits awarded too.
Not right for you? Earn £150 by referring a friend!
Please note that even if you are not looking for a new role at the current time, you can still earn £150 by putting us in touch with someone who we do go on to recruit (providing we have not already contacted them ourselves).
If you therefore know someone who may be a good fit for IntaPeople, please send their contact details through to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get in touch with them.
Employment outlook positive, according to latest labour market report18th February 2013
One in five companies suffer APT attacks15th February 2013
DataCentres Europe 2013 launched15th February 2013
‘Engineering for Growth’ campaign launched15th February 2013
Ruby on Rails vulnerability puts thousands of sites in danger11th January 2013
More Articles >>