Working with IntaPeople
Like you, we’re business people. We understand the need to offer an efficient, honest and time-saving solution to your resourcing problems. We understand that the volume of CVs we can deliver won’t impress you – it is our job to speak to and select the best candidates available and save you time.
We feel there are a number of real differences between Intapeople and other recruitment consultancies:
• We are experienced. Not only do we have a 17 year history but the majority of our Account Managers have a minimum of 4 years recruitment experience. IntaPeople has a very low staff turnover for a recruitment consultancy. This enables us to spot the right candidate quickly and offer professional, honest advice to help you find the perfect employee.
• You will never receive a CV of a candidate from us that hasn’t been spoken to in depth about the role and your company. You can rest assured that every candidate we send will be confident they can do the job and very interested in working with you.
• We offer a professional service. You are unlikely to receive more than three CV’s for each position you have unless you specifically request more. These will have been carefully selected and briefed about the position and will be the most relevant candidates that are available at that time.
• We will not bombard you with sales calls. We take time to learn about your company and how you prefer to work but will not be on the phone every month asking for requirements.
• If we are having difficulty with a certain vacancy we will always let you know so you can try and fill the vacancy elsewhere rather than dragging the process out unnecessarily.
• We are flexible to your individual needs and will always do our utmost to find you the right person with a minimum amount of inconvenience.
• We have well-established quality processes;
◦ All candidates are contacted to discuss our client’s role in detail.
◦ All candidates are fully qualified by telephone or face-to-face meetings to ensure they meet our client’s specifications.
◦ All candidates are submitted with a unique IntaPeople CV cover sheet.
◦ References can be supplied for all candidates interviewed at our client’s site.
• Whether you are looking for one permanent worker or a team of contractors we can do the hard work for you and take the stress out of the recruitment process.
• The majority of our candidates have web-enabled accounts, which allows us to keep our records right up to date. We can easily keep a track of who is looking for a new role and their current skillset, helping us find the right candidates quickly and efficiently.
Why not employ us as sole supplier?
We work with a large number of our clients as a sole supplier. Working this way provides a number of benefits to both parties and has no real negatives.
How does it work?
We normally ask you to let IntaPeople work on the vacancy for the first two weeks on a sole / preferred supplier basis. This will give us the time needed to source the best candidates, brief each one thoroughly, prepare the CV’s and arrange interviews.
• We will not ask you to sign any documents that tie you into a sole supplier agreement – we much prefer to work on a partnership / trust basis.
• Within 24 hours of receiving a requirement (if not sooner) we will be able to tell you whether we can find enough suitable candidates for the role. If we are not confident of having three good candidates for you within the first 5 days we will be honest with you and let you know if it may be a good idea to get some other agencies on board as well.
What are the benefits?
There are a number of reasons why this way of working is preferable. Some of the main benefits are:
• We can lower our percentage rate as it is more likely we will get paid for the work we do.
• You will have one point of contact and one source for CV’s which makes the whole process a lot easier to control.
• It gives us more time to thoroughly select the very best candidates for the position instead of having to rush to get candidates over to you before other agencies do.
• You will not have multiple agencies contending over candidates.
• We always give vacancies where we are sole supplier our highest priority as the client has put their trust in us and it’s a good way to build a steady business relationship.
• We have been operating in recruitment since 1994 and have a large database of professionals that is regularly cleansed and kept up to date. We can usually find a host of suitable candidates for a wide range of positions.
• We have tried this approach with many companies and it has worked extremely well. Not only do we benefit, but you and the candidate will benefit from a more professional, relaxed way of working.
If you would like to find out more about using IntaPeople as a recruitment partner or sole supplier then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Employment outlook positive, according to latest labour market report18th February 2013
One in five companies suffer APT attacks15th February 2013
DataCentres Europe 2013 launched15th February 2013
‘Engineering for Growth’ campaign launched15th February 2013
Ruby on Rails vulnerability puts thousands of sites in danger11th January 2013
More Articles >>